Terms and conditions
Returns & Warranty
Return of merchandise (RMA) and Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Since Solar Supply represents and sells different branded products, each brand of product carries a different warranty, return and support procedure imposed by that manufacturer. This will be honoured directly by Solar Supply. All products will either be replaced/repaired/refunded depending on stock availability and depending on what the warranty value is for that specific item. Products will require evaluation by Solar Supply before a warranty claim can be accepted.
Please email us should you need to return an item at email@example.com
We do not reimburse your fee to ship to us.
Please note Solar Supply will not cover return shipping of a faulty unit within 30 days of purchase, a shipping fee (starting at R99) will be applicable for return of the unit.
Refunds as well as Faulty Units for Repairs are subject to inspection of item(s) – in some cases, items will need to be sent to supplier for evaluation and testing. This can take up to 15 working days.
All electrical goods will incur a 35% charge when returned.
If electrical current has gone through the product, the product will not be liable for a warranty and any and all repair charges will be at the purchasers cost.
All returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee if item is no longer in BRAND NEW condition or if item seal/packaging has been broken.
Please re-package safely and include all original product packaging.
Solar Supply reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item is damaged from misuse, items are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
Solar Supply or its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product purchased from us.
The warranty will no longer be valid, and Solar Supply will not be responsible for damage or injury of any kind resulting from:
- Electricity fluctuations and surges, lightning strikes, faults in the building wiring, faulty installations, and improper use of controls.
- Failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions and or general misuse and or abuse.
- Damage caused by a superior force (vis major) or if the product has been infested with insects or pests.
- If the product is physically damaged after it left the store
- If water or liquid caused the damage to the product
- If the warranty seal is tampered with
- Any repair or tampering by an unauthorised person or attempt to repair or tamper with the equipment, or use of parts not supplied by authorised agents, or alterations or modification to the equipment shall render the warranty null and void.
- Any returns for repairs or refunds to any product, need to be returned by the purchaser to our offices, warehouse or store.
Solar Supply acts as an intermediary in the sale of electrical equipment. Solar Supply acts only as an agent and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the loss, damage of property or injury or claims whatsoever caused by or arising directly or indirectly from equipment malfunction in which the company has no control. Refunds or faulty equipment will be assessed by suppliers as per their warranty terms and conditions. It should also be noted that Solar Supply hold no responsibility for wrong equipment purchases resulting in equipment overloading or damaged caused, we act solely on the information given to us by clients, it is the clients responsibility to give us the correct information. It is the client’s duty to pay additional costs which arise due to the circumstances listed above.
Payment of any and all invoices validate clients acceptance of Solar Supply’s terms and conditions as well as warranty conditions.