The system makes use of photovoltaic technology and a unique PTC AC/DC element to heat the water in the geyser. This differs from the traditional thermal hot water systems where water is cycled from a collector through pipes to the hot water cylinder by either making use of a 220V pump, 12V pump or thermo siphoning.
Advantages over thermal hot water systems are as follows
• Any existing geyser can be converted.
• No Additional plumbing is required.
• No pumps necessary to circulate water.
• No risk of damaged panels in frost prone areas.
• The water temperature can be controlled on very hot summer days – reduced risk of overheating in problems.
• Suitable in all water conditions.
• Suitable in areas where the geyser is not situated near the panels.
Any geyser can be fitted with the system and we offer the system for 100L, 150L and 200L geysers.
Please note geyser not included.